We’ll look at some sites, learn some basic concepts, discuss the reading. And begin on our projects.
- Recap : what did we talk about Thursday?
- User experience and aesthetics
- Come to class Monday prepared to share two or three sites that inspire you in some manner — hopefully in the context of the site you want to build in this program. We’ll work in small groups but a few people will address the entire class.
- Share your inspirational links by posting a comment on this blog post.
- Precis to include elevator pitch refined (should include site goal/audience); three personas; wireframes (rough sketch / gray); color ideas; social integration
Lecture notes (ppt)
Google Hangout (maybe)
Lab/Assignments for Thursday
- Come to class Thursday with an elevator pitch (what’s that?) for your website. Have it written down (at least in note form) — and post to the Forum by 5:30 pm .