1. Go to MyUW: http://myuw.washington.edu/.
2. Click “Log in with your UWNetID.”
3. Enter your UWNetID and password, then click the “Log in” button
4. On the main MyUW page, click “MyFrontPage” to view your class schedule if it is not showing on your home page.
5. Click the online course button at the far right to access the password-protected course website.
6. You’ve arrived at UW Online Learning’s My Course site which is managed with Moodle software. (It’s sometimes just called the “Moodle” site.) If you are enrolled in multiple courses, they will all be listed here. Click our course title to go to the site.
It will take 24-72 hours before you will see the actual course content. If you login to My Course before this process is completed, you will see the screen below with YOU HAVE NO COURSE ACCESS on top.
UW IT has a Visual Quick State Guide for the Moodle site (login required).
7. Once you’ve accessed our online course in Moodle, you will see a link to our Adobe Connect Meeting room: uweoconnect.extn.washington.edu/multim200/
Check out Adobe’s Quick Start Guide (pdf) if you have not used the software prior to this.